The Sematic Web Client Library represents the complete Semantic Web as a single RDF graph. The library enables applications to query this global graph using SPARQL- and find(SPO) queries. To answer queries, the library dynamically retrieves information from the Semantic Web by dereferencing HTTP URIs, by following rdfs:seeAlso links, and by querying the Sindice search engine. The library is written in Java and is based on the Jena framework.
- Introduction au tutoriel d'introduction au Web sémantique - SemWeb.Pro 2015
- fatima instant messaging agents testing
- logilab-mtconverter a library to convert from a MIME type to another
- logilab-aspects aspect oriented programming in python
- narval-moved A framework (language + interpreter + GUI/IDE) dedicated to the setting up of intelligent personal assistants (IPAs).