pylint #9223 __future__ module does not contain real symbols [open]
In the following code:
from __future__ import division def some_func(): division = 2
pyling warns about the symbol division being redifined from outer scope.
I think from __future__ imports should be special cased to avoid such false positive.
|appeared in||<not specified>|
|done in||<not specified>|
|closed by||<not specified>|
- pylint #18778 W0613 false positive on overridden dictionary methods
- pylint #4593 pylint complains when initializing attribute via property()
- logilab-astng #8766 support for namedtuple
- pylint #6708 detecting when it's safe to ignore builtin overrides
- logilab-astng #905 proper metaclass support