logilab-astng #903 cache for external libraries [open]
when running Pylint on module that import large frameworks the pylint execution can be quite long when we want to check everything. If several modules use that same large framework, that long process is repeated several times.
Is there a way to speed things up by, for example, caching the information about those large frameworks that do not change often somewhere and using it on later when checking user module?
|done in||<not specified>|
|closed by||<not specified>|
- logilab-astng #18311 pylint is slower with astng 0.19.1
- pylint #4983 new py2.5 check: test "yield" in "try" body with yield in exception handlers.
- pylint #9776 warning if return or break inside a finally
- logilab-database #98972 Add index for postgresql FTI table
- pylint #4738 more synthetic output, à la pychecker