pylint #5697 PYTHONPATH configurable in pylintrc [open]
Today I have written a custom checker for pylint. I can successfully run it with a command line like this:
PYTHONPATH=/path/to/plugin pylint --load-plugins=custom_checker -rn module.py
However, I want to keep the command line short for easy interactive use. To do that, I moved the load-plugins part to pylintrc. However, I couldn't find anywhere in pylintrc to put the PYTHONPATH part.
Right now I solved this by using a shell alias, but I would prefer to put this in pylintrc. Is that possible with the current pylint? Is it reasonable to expect it to be configurable in pylintrc or would another approach be better?
|done in||<not specified>|
|closed by||<not specified>|
- logilab-astng #903 cache for external libraries
- pylint #4983 new py2.5 check: test "yield" in "try" body with yield in exception handlers.
- pylint #9776 warning if return or break inside a finally
- pylint #4738 more synthetic output, à la pychecker
- pylint #17958 pylint -e must not silence Fatal messages