pylint #4792 evaluate clone digger [open]
Clone Digger is the tool for finding software clones (duplicate code) in programs. Currently Python language is supported, Java support will be added later. The following definition of clone is used: two sequences of statements form clone if one of it can be obtained from the other by replacing some subtrees of its abstract syntax tree by other subtrees. Found clone candidates are reported to the HTML with a highlighting of differences. This report can be used to form recommendations for refactoring.
Could be used to replace symilar ?
|appeared in||<not specified>|
|done in||<not specified>|
|closed by||<not specified>|
- logilab-astng #903 cache for external libraries
- pylint #9776 warning if return or break inside a finally
- pylint #4983 new py2.5 check: test "yield" in "try" body with yield in exception handlers.
- pylint #4738 more synthetic output, à la pychecker
- pylint #17958 pylint -e must not silence Fatal messages