pylint #4691 exit code should reflect the presence of errors or warnings [resolved]
pylint should only have an exit code of 0 if no errors or warnings were found.
I suggest the following exit status:
0: no errors or warnings 1: errors were found 2: no errors, but some warnings
0 can be found if only refactoring advices and coding conventions issues were found. A command line flag could be use to force R and C to be considered as warnings.
|closed by||<not specified>|
- pylint #3212 re-enable all warnings from the command line
- Command-line graphical user interfaces
- pylint #4018 option to specify a directory when using file-output option
- pylint #3667 rpython-mode command line parsing error
- pylint #3156 --init-hooks option to fix for instance pytgtk.require problem