pylint #4691 exit code should reflect the presence of errors or warnings [resolved]
pylint should only have an exit code of 0 if no errors or warnings were found.
I suggest the following exit status:
0: no errors or warnings 1: errors were found 2: no errors, but some warnings
0 can be found if only refactoring advices and coding conventions issues were found. A command line flag could be use to force R and C to be considered as warnings.
|closed by||<not specified>|
- pylint #3212 re-enable all warnings from the command line
- pylint #9787 proposition for simple pylint --help
- pylint #3259 "pylint --disable-all --enable-msg=XYZ file.py" doesn't work as expected
- Command-line graphical user interfaces
- pylint #9774 some thoughts for simplifying the user interface