pylint #4685 Problem with Pylint's handling on __all__ [validation pending]
"""Test Pylint's use of __all__. * NonExistant is not defined in this module, and it is listed in __all__. An error is expected. * This module imports path and republished it in __all__. No errors are expected. """ from os import path __all__ = [ 'Dummy', 'NonExistant', 'path',] class Dummy: """A class defined in this module."""
|closed by||#4d59dfcc0acc Add test and code for handling __all__ with pylint. Closes #4685.|
- pylint #4014 Metaclass method should have "mcs" as first argument
- logilab-astng #8774 iterator / generator / next method
- pylint #9334 C0103 false positive on __class__
- pylint #4983 new py2.5 check: test "yield" in "try" body with yield in exception handlers.
- pylint #18772 no prototype consistency check for mangled methods