pylint #4288 message [en|dis]abling refactoring [open]
Maarten ter Huurne / syt
class ClassWithDynamicAttributes(object): # pylint: disable-msg=E1101 # (rest of class definition)
This would mean that any missing attributes on ClassWithDynamicAttributes or any of its subclasses do not lead to E1101 being issued.
The problem is that currently messages disabling implementation is done according to source line numbers, not python objects.
Currently it's implemented on a line numbering basis: a global structure initialized for each module before its analysis is containing msg id and line numbers where it's deactivated. Refactor this to get it as a property of the ast nodes would probably be much more nice (and easiest then to implement ideas such as yours).
|done in||<not specified>|
|closed by||<not specified>|
- logilab-astng #8348 implement Visitors / refactoring
- pylint #4016 message deactivation / multi lines statements
- pylint #3203 disabling W0702 (no exception's type specified) works in a strange way
- pylint #9992 -e cannot be overriden by --enable-msg
- pylint #18954 problem with if/else and message disabling