apycot-moved #37095 add process to .deb installation, upgrade, and removal testing suite [open]
We tried desperately to use piuparts to handle installation, upgrading, and removal correctly.
The software is difficult to set up and the log parsing is awful.
A suggestion would be te replace this software by a more explicit pbuilder script run by lgp. By default, we should follow the piuparts's different tests:
Note that this does not work with experimental, because apt-get does not automatically upgrade to packages in experimental. To test a particular package or group of packages in ex‐ perimental, use the second test.
It already exists a preliminarily attempt with http://hg.logilab.org/logilab/devtools/file/tip/etc/lgp/scripts/upgrade
|done in||<not specified>|
|closed by||<not specified>|
- logilab-devtools #5032 piuparts checker fails
- logilab-devtools #6273 Add Ubuntu distribution support
- apycot-moved #22622 Improve log parsing of lgp build
- logilab-devtools #6305 Add maintenance utility lgp setup
- logilab-devtools #9033 sortir les checks pour les rendre accessibles par appels systèmes