apycot-moved #37095 add process to .deb installation, upgrade, and removal testing suite [open]
We tried desperately to use piuparts to handle installation, upgrading, and removal correctly.
The software is difficult to set up and the log parsing is awful.
A suggestion would be te replace this software by a more explicit pbuilder script run by lgp. By default, we should follow the piuparts's different tests:
Note that this does not work with experimental, because apt-get does not automatically upgrade to packages in experimental. To test a particular package or group of packages in ex‐ perimental, use the second test.
It already exists a preliminarily attempt with http://hg.logilab.org/logilab/devtools/file/tip/etc/lgp/scripts/upgrade
|appeared in||<not specified>|
|done in||<not specified>|
|closed by||<not specified>|
- logilab-devtools #20330 lgp setup : strange -v / --verbose help message
- logilab-devtools #69304 mount resultdir automatically in lgp shell
- logilab-devtools #10051 lgp build: don't build arch-independant package for each available arch
- logilab-devtools #6617 behave as good as possible when interrupted with ctrl-c
- logilab-devtools #6499 Manage correctly second revision of debian package