pylint #3190 python version compatibility tests [open]
It would be nice if pylint could tell me if I'm using python constructs which are not available in python release older than a given version (e.g. use of the set builtin, use of metaclasses...).
An interface for this could use a flag --python-compat=X.Y which would generate Errors for constructs not available in pythonX.Y, and Warnings for constructs deprecated in that version of python.
|done in||<not specified>|
|closed by||<not specified>|
- logilab-xmltools High level tools to help using XML in Python
- The Python Package Index is not a "Software Distribution"
- qgpibplotter is (hopefully) working
- pyreverse http://www.logilab.org/project/pylint a set of tools for reverse engineering Python code.
- Reinteract: un outil intéressant pour faire du numpy/scipy