logilab-astng #2459 __path__ handling [open]
I also get now a lot of E0611 warnings for "special" modules. I have a few packages which don't have all their modules inside the same folder. I modify the __path__ variable of the parent package so that Python can find them. Unfortunatly pylint doesn't take this into account right now.
|appeared in||<not specified>|
|done in||<not specified>|
|closed by||<not specified>|
- pylint #4288 message [en|dis]abling refactoring
- pylint #4983 new py2.5 check: test "yield" in "try" body with yield in exception handlers.
- logilab-astng #8766 support for namedtuple
- pylint #18772 no prototype consistency check for mangled methods
- logilab-common #8796 support setuptools namespace packages