apycot-moved #20720 clarify the mail notification Subject header [resolved]
The current mail sent by apycotbot has a terrible subject which makes it hard to process:
[cwo] quick(email test env)@stable: pyunit status changed to success
All mails I've received so far start with [cwo] quick (XXXXX test env)
What I need to be able to see easily is the name of the project concerned by the report, then the test env name, then the change.
I propose something like (to be discussed):
[cwo] projectname@branch testenv: old_status -> new_status (testname)
So the report above would have been labelled:
[cwo] cubicweb-email@stable email test env : failure -> success (pyunit)
I'd also advocate dropping the 'test env' part in test env names. These can be added automatically in the TestEnvironment view if necessary.
|closed by||<not specified>|
- apycot-moved #8359 Send single email not one for each project
- apycot-moved #9567 Improve execution status page
- apycot-moved #22680 highlight the directory download
- PyLint 10th anniversary 1.0 sprint: day 3 - Sprint summary
- apycot-moved #22974 simple action to create a local repository for a project environment