pylint #19799 "pylint -blah" exit with status 2 [resolved]
while "pylint --help" states:
>> Output status code:
derek. : Currently bad options such as --blah will be being handled by optparse and thats probably the one responsible for returning the value 2 at the moment.
|closed by||<not specified>|
- pylint #4983 new py2.5 check: test "yield" in "try" body with yield in exception handlers.
- pylint #4778 install multiple pylint executable for each available python version
- pylint #9334 C0103 false positive on __class__
- pylint #4014 Metaclass method should have "mcs" as first argument
- pylint #5977 yield != return