pylint #19799 "pylint -blah" exit with status 2 [resolved]
while "pylint --help" states:
>> Output status code:
derek. : Currently bad options such as --blah will be being handled by optparse and thats probably the one responsible for returning the value 2 at the moment.
|appeared in||<not specified>|
|closed by||<not specified>|
- logilab-astng #903 cache for external libraries
- pylint #9776 warning if return or break inside a finally
- pylint #4983 new py2.5 check: test "yield" in "try" body with yield in exception handlers.
- pylint #4738 more synthetic output, à la pychecker
- pylint #17958 pylint -e must not silence Fatal messages