apycot-moved #19179 linking TestExecution to Revision pb [resolved]
one pb is that when a test is started, it may use some revision of dependency's repositories that may not be already imported by vcsfile. So when it try to create a link between the execution and the revision, it fails. In such case the information is kept as a CheckResultInfo object, so we should probably use this to create the link later when the changeset is imported.
|closed by||<not specified>|
- apycot-moved #22622 Improve log parsing of lgp build
- apycot-moved #19774 Run apycotclient with pure text output
- apycot-moved #21619 revision used for test is not displayed for anon
- apycot-moved #22646 [pyunit] Skipped test should issue a warning level message.
- apycot-moved #20417 TestExecution request may fail silently