apycot-moved #19178 link test execution or checkers to VersionedFile or VersionContent [open]
for instance when pyunit checker should add a relation to the associated VersionContent of each test file detected and launched, so when we notice a test failure for a given test, we can take a look at the execution history for the test file and may be find out what changes triggered the pb.
|done in||<not specified>|
|closed by||<not specified>|
- apycot-moved #7793 get back link to source feature
- apycot-moved #21619 revision used for test is not displayed for anon
- apycot-moved #20252 'used by' panel of groups don't show names of tests
- apycot-moved #22646 [pyunit] Skipped test should issue a warning level message.
- apycot-moved #19774 Run apycotclient with pure text output