pylint #18772 no prototype consistency check for mangled methods [validation pending]
W: 66:MovingObject.__init: Arguments number differs from overridden method A warning like this is obviously wrong, since __init is private, and can never override something.
|closed by||#085dad997b71 Doesn't check that overriden method signature match if it's a private method, closes #18772|
- pylint #4014 Metaclass method should have "mcs" as first argument
- logilab-astng #8774 iterator / generator / next method
- pylint #9334 C0103 false positive on __class__
- pylint #4983 new py2.5 check: test "yield" in "try" body with yield in exception handlers.
- pylint #4685 Problem with Pylint's handling on __all__