pylint #18308 fulltest.sh refers to deleted runtests.py [resolved]
runtests.py was removed in changeset 476:622d0bbc57c0, yet fulltest.sh still remains and refers to it.
I'm guessing that the new "preferred" way to run unit tests is with pytest? At the very least this file was useful for explaining the best way to run tests, so it should be fixed rather than removed! :-)
|closed by||<not specified>|
- pylint #4591 pylint -- Doesn't purge all files after piuparts Install+Upgrade+Purge test
- pylint #4575 no man page for pylint-gui and similar
- pylint #4778 install multiple pylint executable for each available python version
- pylint #19799 "pylint -blah" exit with status 2
- The Python Package Index is not a "Software Distribution"