logilab-common #115578 some files have bad permissions in distribution tarball [deprecated]
Skip reported on the list:
It seems all files in the logilab-common 0.58.3 tar ball have mode 600. Many permissions seem to be corrected during install, but not all.
|done in||<not specified>|
|closed by||<not specified>|
- pylint #4778 install multiple pylint executable for each available python version
- logilab-common #49937 [unittest2] get package into backports for lenny
- search in debian packages including sphinx documentation (http://lists.debian.org/debian-python/2010/11/msg00024.html)
- rql #9235 Compile debian package for 32bits
- The Python Package Index is not a "Software Distribution"