A simple and generic yet powerful entities-relationships schema, suitable to represent RDF like data. The schema is readable/writable from/to various formats.
From the source distribution, extract the tarball and run
python setup.py install
For debian and rpm packages, use your usual tools according to your Linux distribution.
Look in the doc/ subdirectory.
|source repository||yams repository|
|test environment||yams env|
|may be discussed on||python-projects|
|use license||<not specified>|
- logilab-constraint a constraint satisfaction problem solver written in 100% pure Python
- ail a regular expression based text processor
- logilab-astng https://bitbucket.org/logilab/astroid/ Python Abstract Syntax Tree New Generation
- logilab-common a bunch of modules providing low level functionnalities shared among some python projects devel
- logilab-hmm an implementation of Hidden Markov model and associated algorithms (Viterbi and Baum-Welsh)