XPath Visualizer is a little but useful graphical free-software tool allowing execution and visualization of XPath expressions in an XML document. The XML document is displayed as a tree and you can easily browse it and choose the XPath context node. After you typed an XPath expression, XPath Visualizer executes it and displays the result node set as a tree and highlights the selected nodes in the original XML document tree. XPath Visualizer is written in Java 2 v1.3.0 and available under GPL license.
|source repository||<not specified>|
|test environment||<not specified>|
|may be discussed on||<not specified>|
|use license||<not specified>|
- pybill tool generating PDF bills from files in an XML format
- pigg Python Interface Generator for Gtk (pigg) provides a pygtk implementation of the MVC pattern.
- oobrother a "cool" pluggable file system objects browser
- jquery-like library for python (http://pyquery.org/)
- narval-moved A framework (language + interpreter + GUI/IDE) dedicated to the setting up of intelligent personal assistants (IPAs).