The constraint package is a constraint satisfaction problem solver written in 100% pure Python. The implementation uses constraint propagation algorithms. Constraints and Domain implementations are provided to work with finite domains and finite intervals. It should be fairly easy to add new kind of domains such as finite integer domains, together with specialized constraints.
|source repository||logilab-constraint repository|
|test environment||constraint env|
|may be discussed on||python-logic|
- logilab-hmm an implementation of Hidden Markov model and associated algorithms (Viterbi and Baum-Welsh)
- ail a regular expression based text processor
- odtlib OpenOffice Writer file manipulation
- logilab-common a bunch of modules providing low level functionnalities shared among some python projects devel
- yams Yet Another Magic Schema !