Please note that some of the modules have some extra dependencies.
This package contains some modules used by different Logilab projects.
It is released under the GNU Lesser General Public License.
There is no documentation available yet but the source code should be clean and well documented.
Designed to ease:
logilab-common is available on pypi so you can install it using pip
pip install logilab-common
Or alternatively extract the tarball, jump into the created directory and run
python setup.py install
For installation options, see
python setup.py install --help
Create a virtualenv and install dependencies
virtualenv venv source venv/bin/activate # you need the krb5-config command to build all dependencies # on debian you can get it using "apt-get install libkrb5-dev" pip install doc/requirements-doc.txt # install logilab-common pip install -e .
Then build the doc
cd doc make html
It's now available under doc/_build/html/
|source repository||logilab-common repository|
|test environment||common env|
|may be discussed on||python-projects|
- odtlib OpenOffice Writer file manipulation
- ail a regular expression based text processor
- yams Yet Another Magic Schema !
- logilab-astng https://bitbucket.org/logilab/astroid/ Python Abstract Syntax Tree New Generation
- logilab-constraint a constraint satisfaction problem solver written in 100% pure Python