ASTNG development has moved to bitbucket and the project was renamed to Astroid.
New tickets and pull requests should be done there.
You'll find here old tickets (a lot, actually), and probably continus integration test results for a while.
The aim of this module is to provide a common base representation of python source code for projects such as pychecker, pyreverse, pylint... Well, actually the development of this library is essentialy governed by pylint's needs.
It rebuilds the abstract syntax tree created by the _ast or compiler.ast module, using ASTNG nodes, and creates additional nodes by inspecting living object.
|source repository||logilab-astng repository|
|test environment||astng env|
|may be discussed on||python-projects|
- ail a regular expression based text processor
- logilab-hmm an implementation of Hidden Markov model and associated algorithms (Viterbi and Baum-Welsh)
- logilab-constraint a constraint satisfaction problem solver written in 100% pure Python
- logilab-common a bunch of modules providing low level functionnalities shared among some python projects devel
- yams Yet Another Magic Schema !