AIL is a pseudo-Natural Language Processor for Artificial Intelligence, inspired by AIML: rewrite text using a set of rules using regular expressions into commands or answers.
|source repository||<not specified>|
|test environment||<not specified>|
|may be discussed on||ai-projects|
- logilab-hmm an implementation of Hidden Markov model and associated algorithms (Viterbi and Baum-Welsh)
- logilab-constraint a constraint satisfaction problem solver written in 100% pure Python
- logilab-astng https://bitbucket.org/logilab/astroid/ Python Abstract Syntax Tree New Generation
- yams Yet Another Magic Schema !
- logilab-mtconverter a library to convert from a MIME type to another