Robot Framework is a generic keyword-driven test automation framework for acceptance level testing and acceptance test-driven development (ATDD). It has an easy-to-use tabular syntax for creating test cases and its testing capabilities can be extended by test libraries implemented either with Python or Java. Users can also create new keywords from existing ones using the same simple syntax that is used for creating test cases.
- Keeping score in test-driven development with Python, PyLint, unittest, doctest, and PyRate (http://www.freesoftwaremagazine.com/columns/keeping_score_test_driven_development_python_pylint_unittest_doctest_and_pyrate)
- logilab-common #174440 textutils.py text_to_dict doctest depends on order of dictionary keys
- Windows, fichiers ouverts et tests unitaires
- Virtualenv - Play safely with a Python
- logilab-common #104045 test/data directory is only partially installed