One point was missing from the presentation and I'll take the opportunity now to mention it. Flymake, an on-the-fly syntax checker for GNU Emacs which has been discussed, does work in combination with Pylint (please see EmacsWiki for more informations).
- pylint bug day #3 on july 8, 2011
- Astng 0.20.0 and Pylint 0.20.0 releases
- PyLint 10th anniversary 1.0 sprint: day 3 - Sprint summary
- PyLint 0.25.2 and related projects released
- Pylint: Análisis estático del código en Python (http://blog.milmazz.com.ve/archivos/2010/03/13/pylint-analisis-estatico-del-codigo-en-python)