We've always been big fans of debian here at Logilab. So publishing debian packages for our open source software has always been a priority.
We're now a bit involved with Ubuntu, work with it on some client projects, have a few Ubuntu machines lying around, and we like it too. So we've decided to publish our packages for Ubuntu as well as for debian.
In the 0.12.1 version of logilab-devtools we introduced publishing of Ubuntu packages with lgp (Logilab Packaging) - see ticket. Since then, you can add the following Ubuntu source to your Ubuntu system
deb http://ftp.logilab.org/dists hardy/
For now, only hardy is up and running, give us a shout if you want something else!
- Looking for a Windows Package Manager
- New supported repositories for Debian and Ubuntu
- logilab-common #49937 [unittest2] get package into backports for lenny
- search in debian packages including sphinx documentation (http://lists.debian.org/debian-python/2010/11/msg00024.html)
- apycot-moved #22034 apycotbot fails to install on karmic