- Debian Lenny (because it's stable)
- Debian Sid (because it's the dev branch)
- Ubuntu Hardy (because it has Long Term Support)
- Ubuntu Karmic (because it's the current stable)
- Ubuntu Lucid (because it's the next stable) - no repo yet, but soon...
The old packages in the previously supported architectures are still accessible (etch, jaunty, intrepid), but new versions will not be generated for these repositories. Packages will be coming in as versions get released, if before that you need a package, give us a shout and we'll see what we can do.
For instructions on how to use the repositories for Ubuntu or Debian, go to the following page : http://www.logilab.org/card/LogilabDebianRepository