Remember that the first pylint bug day will be held on wednesday, november 25, from around 8am to 8pm in the Paris (France) time zone.
We'll be a few people at Logilab and hopefuly a lot of other guys all around the world, trying to make pylint better.
Join us on the #public conference room of conference.jabber.logilab.org, or if you prefer using an IRC client, join #public on irc.logilab.org which is a gateway to the jabber forum. And if you're in Paris, come to work with us in our office.
People willing to help but without knowledge of pylint internals are welcome, it's the perfect occasion to learn a lot about it, and to be able to hack on pylint in the future!
- pylint bug day #3 on july 8, 2011
- Astng 0.20.0 and Pylint 0.20.0 releases
- PyLint 10th anniversary 1.0 sprint: day 3 - Sprint summary
- PyLint 0.25.2 and related projects released
- Pylint: Análisis estático del código en Python (http://blog.milmazz.com.ve/archivos/2010/03/13/pylint-analisis-estatico-del-codigo-en-python)