PROJECT MOVED TO https://github.com/Shoobx/xmldiff
Xmldiff was initially developed for the Narval project and could also be used as a library or as a command line tool. It can work either with XML files or DOM trees
|source repository||<not specified>|
|test environment||<not specified>|
|may be discussed on||<not specified>|
- pybill tool generating PDF bills from files in an XML format
- pyreverse http://www.logilab.org/project/pylint a set of tools for reverse engineering Python code.
- pyqonsole X terminal emulator written in Python, using the Qt toolkit
- jquery-like library for python (http://pyquery.org/)
- narval-moved A framework (language + interpreter + GUI/IDE) dedicated to the setting up of intelligent personal assistants (IPAs).